- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. -Les Brown
- Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need. -Voltaire
- The best way out is always through. -Robert Frost
- "If you see what is small as it sees itself, and accept what is weak for what strength it has, and use what is dim for the light it gives, then all will go well. This is called Acting Naturally." -Lao-Tsu, Tao Teh King
- Shun Fujimoto "The King of Pain"
- Eric "The Eel" Moussambani
- Kasaba Jadhav - India's first individual olympic medal winner (Helsinki, 1952). In a country dominated by cricket he is one of the unsung heroes. :(
I am a diehard M*A*S*H fanatic. For the uninitiated the series premiered on September 17, 1972, and ended February 28, 1983, with the finale becoming the most-watched television episode in U.S. television history. The series spanned 251 episodes and lasted eleven seasons covering a three-year war. M*A*S*H boasted one of television's greatest casts, who each became icons, most notably Alan Alda, who played Hawkeye. Slyly humorous and open-hearted the series is a breezy, most enjoyable experience. For more please visit the M*A*S*H website.
Here’s to the crazy ones.
The round pegs in the square holes.
The ones who see things differently.
They’re not fond of rules.
And they have no respect for the status quo.
You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them.
About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them.
Because they change things.
They push the human race forward.
And while some may see them as the crazy ones,
We see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think
they can change the world,
Are the ones who do.
- Apple Think Different Ad (1984)
風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire
山 Steady as the mountain
To laugh often and much, To win the respect of
intelligent people and the affection of children...
To earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure
the betrayal of false friends.
To appreciate beauty. To find the best in others.
To leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition...
To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
"I have just three things to teach:
simplicity, patience, compassion.
These three are your greatest treasures.
Simple in actions and in thoughts,
you return to the source of being.
Patient with both friends and enemies,
you accord with the way things are.
Compassionate toward yourself,
you reconcile all beings in the world."
|1967||The Piper at the Gates of Dawn|
|1968||A Saucerful of Secrets|
|1969||Music from the Film More|
|1969||Ummagumma (also live)|
|1970||Atom Heart Mother|
|1972||Obscured by Clouds|
|1973||The Dark Side of the Moon|
|1975||Wish You Were Here|
|1983||The Final Cut|
|1987||A Momentary Lapse of Reason|
|1994||The Division Bell|